East Lake Personal Injury Attorney – Get Real Results
The law firm of Frank P. Bianco, P.A., offers you relief from the struggles you face in the aftermath of a serious or fatal accident caused by the negligence of another. Since 1991, I have been assisting individuals and families throughout the East Lake area with their recoveries from all kinds of negligence claims.
What To Search For When Choosing A Personal Injury Attorney
- Experience — You require a lawyer with extensive experience in personal injury cases. Specialty experience makes all of the difference in achieving an outcome beneficial to you personally.
- Location — Pick a personal injury attorney from the local area. They understand the system functions and also will insure they’re familiar with Florida law. By hiring a personal injury attorney, you are also provided with a free consultation.
- Reputation — Contact The Florida Bar to find out whether there are any outstanding complaints or grievances from the personal injury attorney or law firm, and check with the regional Chamber of Commerce to determine if they’re an active member. You may also pay a visit to the courthouse and ask if they’re knowledgeable about the attorney in question.
There are some questions, as soon as you’ve discovered a personal injury attorney whom you think will fulfill your requirements.
Are you going to be talking directly to a personal injury attorney from the very initial consultation and during your lawful proceedings? It’s important to comprehend costs or any fees for personal injury cases.
Are There Any Ways You Can Minimize Your Legal Expenses?
Dependent on the information that you supply on your own accidental injury, we may be able to supply a viable solution and provide realistic cost estimates for a return on your injuries.
Frank P. Bianco, P.A., is located close to East Lake, FL. I think that you deserve the very best legal representation possible so you can concentrate on getting well.
Professional Attorney For East Lake Injury Victims – (727) 843-0097
As an experienced personal injury lawyer, I will explain the claim process in a way you will be able to understand, allowing you to make informed decisions about your future.
During your free initial consultation, I will help you identify the value of your case and your needs, as well as discuss a realistic timeline of the entire process.
Some claims may take a long time to resolve, and I will be with you every step of the way. I promise to keep you up-to-date regarding the status of your case, and I will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
List Of Personal Injury Cases By Type
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injury Protection Insurance
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip n’ Fall Accidents
- Traumatic Accidents & Injuries
- Burns & Electrocutions
- Fatal Accidents
Personal Injury Involving An Accident In East Lake
In the event that you or a relative is a victim of a collision in East Lake, FL, then seek the assistance of an experienced automobile crash attorney. We assist with all kinds of injuries involving vehicles and even bikes. Below are the most usual.
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Industrial Vehicles
- School Bus Accidents
- Auto & Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
What do I do if I’m injured in an accident?
After attending to your medical needs — get all the information you can. Friends and relatives can be helpful here if they are available. Do not count on police reports.
Important information includes:
- The tag numbers of all vehicles involved
- The names and all contact information of any witnesses
- Pictures of all vehicles involved (mobile phones can be useful here)
Then, as soon as possible, contact an experienced personal injury attorney who can provide advice regarding your options and help you file a personal injury lawsuit if appropriate. Be sure to speak directly with an attorney right here in the East Lake area, or in your local area.
Accident & Injury Reviews From Other People In The East Lake Area
About The Town of East Lake
East Lake is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. It was one of the last areas in the densely populated county to develop.
East Lake is a Census area that consists of the separate sub-communities of East Lake Woodlands, Lansbrook, Ridgemoor, Woodfield, Boot Ranch, and Tarpon Woods.
The area is popular with families due to the quality of East Lake High School which has managed to rate equivalently with Palm Harbor’s University High School (both A+ rated), despite not having the attraction of an International Baccalaureate program like Palm Harbor University High.