Tarpon Springs, FL Personal Injury & Accident Attorney
Although no amount of money can return your life to the way it once was, a personal injury claim may get you the medical treatment you need and provide financial security for your family’s future. For 20+ years, I have been assisting individuals and families throughout the Tarpon Springs area with their recoveries from all kinds of negligence claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents and pedestrian accidents
- Animal attacks or dog bites
- Accidents and injuries caused by drunk drivers
- Slip and falls, and other premises liability accidents
- Denials of insurance claims by Personal Injury Protection (PIP) carriers
Cool Fact: The Tarpon Springs Police Department has 48 sworn officers. Of those, 29 are assigned to the patrol division. In 2016, a member of canine unit named “Dobies” was the top-ranked narcotics detection dog in the United States.
How Are Accident Injury Damages Classified or Determined?
Damages are classified as either special or general. In torts, special damages are measurable prices which could be itemized such as medical expenses, lost earnings, and property settlement whereas general damages include less quantifiable costs like pain and distress, loss of consortium, the consequences of defamation, and emotional distress.
Personal injury torts cause both special and general damages.
Four things must be proven to be able to hold a party or parties legally liable for accidents so damages can be awarded:
- The party had a responsibility to act reasonably according to the circumstances.
- The party breached the duty.
- The party’s breach of this duty caused you to be harmed.
- You suffered financial damages due to the injury you suffered if the party violated its duty of care.
- The total quantity of compensation for a personal injury will primarily depend on the severity of the injury. Critical injuries (such as broken bones, severed limbs, brain damage) that cause intense physical pain and suffering receive the highest injury settlements.
Aside from compensation for injuries, the injured person may get paid for the lifetime effect of the injuries. Also, lost earning ability (Future ability to learn) and future reasonably necessary medical expenses are recoverable.
In some cases, the injured may conduct her or his own companies. The quantum assessment of the loss of gains (dividing into pre-trial and post-trial) requires technical accounting experience because the forensic accountant might consider many scenarios and adopt the best estimate based on the available objective information.
Professional Attorney For Tarpon Springs Injury Victims – (727) 843-0097
As an experienced personal injury lawyer, I will explain the claim process in a way you will be able to understand, allowing you to make informed decisions about your future.
During your free initial consultation, I will help you identify the value of your case and your needs, as well as discuss a realistic timeline of the entire process.
Some claims may take a long time to resolve, and I will be with you every step of the way. I promise to keep you up-to-date regarding the status of your case, and I will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
List Of Personal Injury Cases By Each Category
- Dog Bites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injury Protection Insurance
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip n’ Fall
- Traumatic Accidents & Injuries
- Bad Burns & Electrocutions
Personal Injury Involving Automotive Accidents In Tarpon Springs
If you or a family member is a victim of an accident in Tarpon Springs, FL, seek the help of an experienced motor vehicle accident lawyer. We help with all types of accidents involving vehicles and even bicycles. Below are the most common.
Personal Injury Reviews From Other People In The Tarpon Springs Area
Information About Tarpon Springs, FL
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon has long been a focal point and is currently undergoing beautification.
In 2007 and 2008, the City of Tarpon Springs established Sister City relationships with Kalymnos, Halki, Symi, and Larnaca, Cyprus, honoring the close historical link with these Greek-speaking islands.