Brain Injury Attorney – Pasco County & New Port Richey Residents
With over 20+ years of handling complex personal injury claims, Frank P. Bianco, P.A. is dedicated to helping New Port Richey and Pasco County residents with all types of brain injuries resulting from personal injury accidents.
Know the value of your case. Let Frank P. Bianco, P.A. give you a free consultation to determine how you can resolve your brain injury claim.
Brain injuries happen from a variety of different types of accidents, such as..
Statistics On Brain Injuries From The CDC
- TBI in the United States
- An estimated 1.7 million people sustain a TBI annually.
- 52,000 die
- 275,000 are hospitalized
- 1.365 million, nearly 80%, are treated and released from an emergency department
- TBI is a contributing factor to a third (30.5%) of all injury-related deaths in the United States
- About 75% of TBIs that occur each year are concussions or other forms of mild traumatic brain injury (MTBI)
- Direct medical costs and indirect costs of TBI, such as lost productivity, totaled an estimated $60 billion in
the United States in 2000
Brain Injury Attorney For New Port Richey – Talk To Frank P. Bianco, P.A. | (727) 843-0097
More information on the costs of Brain Injuries in the US from the CDC…
Each year, TBIs contribute to a substantial number of deaths and cases of permanent disability. In fact, TBI is a contributing factor to a third (30%) of all injury-related deaths in the United States.
In 2010, approximately 2.5 million people sustained a traumatic brain injury.
Individuals with more severe injuries are more likely to require hospitalization.