New Port Richey Car Collision Law Firm – (727) 843-0097
Get into a car collision or accident in New Port Richey?
Frank P. Bianco, P.A., is a law firm with more than 20 years of experience helping victims of truck, bus, motorcycle and car accidents throughout Pasco County. If someone else is responsible for an accident that harms you or damages your property, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses through a personal injury lawsuit.
“At the law firm of Frank P. Bianco, P.A., I understand the pressures you face following an accident. If another’s negligence caused your injuries, you may be entitled to compensation for losses.”
Below are some of the losses that can be covered after a car collision…
- Medical expenses
- Long-term health care
- Lost wages and future income
- Pain and suffering
Vehicle Collision Law Firm In New Port Richey – Call (727) 843-0097
- Advise you regarding medical options if you’re not sure of the extent of your injuries
- Discuss immediate actions that need to take place to document your case
- Guide you about whom to communicate with and who NOT to communicate with
- Advise you regarding questions to ask of your auto insurance company
- Conduct a thorough investigation of the circumstances of your accident (The police only file a report; they do not do an investigation.)
- Assess the impact of your accident on your medical expenses, wages, living expenses, home and personal life
What Do I Do If I’m Injured In A Car Accident?
After attending to your medical needs — get all the information you can! Friends and relatives can be helpful here if they are available. Do not count on police reports!
Important information includes:
- The tag numbers of all vehicles involved
- The names and all contact information of any witnesses
- Pictures of all vehicles involved (mobile phones can be useful here)
Then, as soon as possible, contact an experienced personal injury attorney who can provide advice regarding your options and help you file a personal injury lawsuit if appropriate. Be sure to speak directly with an attorney right here in New Port Richey, or in your local area.
Seek necessary medical assistance and follow the recommendations above for all accidents. The person who injured you could face criminal charges, and you may be able to pursue a civil claim against him/her. You are also entitled to punitive damages and compensation due to the drunk driver’s negligence.