New Port Richey’s Choice Criminal Defense Attorney
Did you come to Florida on vacation and leave on probation? Are you facing drug crime charges in Pasco County? Were you arrested for drunk driving while heading to your home in New Port Richey? If you think you can handle your criminal defense case on your own, don’t do it. Seek help from me, an experienced criminal defense attorney — someone you know and trust from your own community.
“Stick with the law firm of Frank P. Bianco, P.A. He will do the right things and, at the end of the day, you’ll be very satisfied.” — Client testimony
Committed To Helping You Make The Best Of A Bad Situation
The law firm of Frank P. Bianco, P.A., has been serving this community in all matters of criminal defense since 1991. I understand the difficulties you face following an arrest or a criminal accusation.
When you meet with me, you will always get straight answers. During your free initial consultation, I will explain your options without sugarcoating your chances for success. If you are facing jail, I will fight to keep your time there as short as possible.
Common F.A.Q. Questions About Criminal Defense Cases
- How Many Years do You Get for Drug Possession in the state of Florida?
- What is the Jail Time for Selling Drugs in Florida?
- What is Possession of a Controlled Substance?
- What is a Drug Trafficking Charge?
- What is the Difference Between Drug Trafficking & Drug Dealing?
As a criminal defense attorney, I am constantly in court, and there is no case too large or too small — or too basic or complex — for me to handle when you or a family member faces criminal charges such as:
- Crimes involving drugs, including marijuana, heroin and prescription drugs
- Sex crimes such as exposure, inappropriate touching and internet pornography
- Charges against juveniles, which can easily land them in jail or keep them from military service
- Crimes of theft from shoplifting and petty theft to check fraud
- Domestic violence charges
- K-9 Dog Sniffing Defense
Charged With A Felony In New Port Richey?Get arrested for a felony in New Port Richey? Have a prior conviction or charge and want to get it expunged or professionally handled? The law firm of Frank P. Bianco, P.A., has been serving New Port Richey in all matters of criminal defense for felony charges since 1991.
Hire A Pasco County Attorney For Your Pasco County Problem
Call (727) 843-0097 or send me an email at any time of day or night. Your initial consultation is free, and I will meet with you at your location if you are unable to come to my office. Reasonable payment plans are available.