DUI Attorney New Port Richey – Arrested For DUI – Get Help Now
The most important decision you can make when you’ve been arrested for DUI is your choice of an experienced DUI attorney. We all know someone who has been arrested for DUI, and we know there can be knee-jerk judgments and criticisms. But it’s your life, and the decisions you make immediately after an arrest will make all the difference. Select someone with experience who you can trust.
Arrested For A DUI? You Need A DUI Lawyer Who’s On Your Side From Day One
My law firm — Frank P. Bianco, P.A. — offers experienced DUI defense in Pasco County. I’m your neighbor and will aggressively defend your rights. From your first free consultation and throughout your legal proceedings you will speak directly to me, your DUI lawyer — right here in New Port Richey.
How Your Pasco County DUI Attorney Can Help
I understand what you’re going through. A DUI arrest can be frightening and confusing. There are things you need to know that can greatly affect the outcome of your case. As your Pasco County DUI attorney there are ways I can help that you may not even be aware of. Don’t wait to request an attorney — you only have 10 days to get your license back.
Common F.A.Q. Questions About DUI’s
- Can A DUI Be Expunged?
- Will A DUI Show Up On A Background Check?
- Will A DUI Affect A Green Card?
- Are DUI Lawyers Worth It?
- What Do DUI Lawyers Do?
Things You Need To Know
As your DUI attorney I will guide you through every aspect of your case. But here are some things that you should be aware of in the event you are pulled over for a DUI:
- You are permitted to decline a field sobriety test without a license consequence.
- You are required by law to take a breath test but if you fail I recommend demanding a blood test immediately (if this test is not provided the breath test can be declared invalid).
- Make a report of what you were doing and whom you interacted with before the arrest (phone calls, people you spoke with, activities, etc.).
- Note any auto mechanical issues or other factors that could account for erratic driving and have this validated by a mechanic right away.
- Request an attorney immediately. While you are not entitled to Miranda rights, at this juncture it is a good idea to establish that you are concerned with your rights.
- If arrested for drug use you will be released on your own recognizance — take an independent drug test immediately and provide the results to your lawyer.
There are many additional actions and factors that can greatly impact the outcome of your case. At Frank P. Bianco, P.A., you will have the personal attention of me, your DUI attorney, from day one. I’m on your side — right here in New Port Richey.