Pursuing Justice For Victims Of Motor Vehicle Accidents
At some point during your life, you or a loved one will be involved in a motor vehicle accident. Car, truck, motorcycle and other types of vehicle accidents are all too common occurrences in Florida. Many people do not know what to do after they are involved in an accident, especially if someone is seriously injured or dies.
If you or a family member is a victim of an accident, seek the help of an experienced motor vehicle accident lawyer.
Local Attorney Committed To Helping Accident Victims In New Port Richey
At Frank P. Bianco, P.A., I have helped hundreds of families and individuals throughout Pasco County obtain compensation for losses sustained in personal injury accidents. If you are suffering because of another’s negligence, I have the skills and resources to guide you through the process of recovering medical expenses, lost wages and much more.
Since 1991, I have been providing compassionate and professional assistance to clients with injury claims, including:
- Single and multi-car accidents that injure passengers and pedestrians
- Lawsuits against businesses that hire commercial truckers who cause accidents
- School bus accidents that cause injuries to children
- Serious and fatal motorcycle accidents
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers of boats, cars and other types of vehicles
Rear-end accidents — when a vehicle runs into yours from behind — are one of the most common types of vehicle accidents. While your collision may lead only to a minor whiplash injury, many motor vehicle accidents cause traumatic injuries and long-term pain and suffering. You do not have to go through this alone.
Common F.A.Q. Questions About Car Accident Cases
- Can I sue the city for a car accident?
- Do I need a lawyer for a car accident that wasn’t my fault?
- Do You Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident?
- What is the Average Settlement for a Car Accident?
- What Should You Do After a Fender Bender?
- What are the Side Effects After a Car Accident?
- What Do You Do After a Minor Car Accident?
- What Happens if a Car Accident Was Your Fault?
- What Do You Do Immediately After a Car Accident?
I Am Passionate About Helping You Through This Difficult Time
Contact Frank P. Bianco, P.A., to schedule a free attorney consultation and learn how I can help you. All injury claims are handled on a contingency basis, so if you do not obtain monetary compensation you pay no attorney fees. Call (727) 843-0097 or send me an email today.