New Port Richey Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Involved in a motorcycle accident where you may have incurred an injury? Even if you don’t think there was an injury, some injuries from motorcycle accidents may not be noticeable until later down the line.
Without a professional lawyer, a lot of motorcycle victims settle for a lot less than they are due or just accept whatever the insurance company told them during the first conversation. We’ve been protecting the rights of motorcycle accident victims since 1997. We’ve handled hundreds of motorcycle accident cases in and around New Port Richey over the years.
Don’t settle for an unjustful compensation for your injury. Call (727) 843-0097 for a free consultation today.
Know The Value Of Your Motorcycle Accident Case – Call (727) 843-0097
Find out the value of your case. We’ll do our best to gather the details during the call and work hard to find out..
- The potential $ value of your case
- The estimated time it will take to resolve the case
- Which doctors or chiropractors you should see
- What your next steps are and what is required of you
Motorcycle Crash Statistics From The U.S. Dept. Of Transportation
- There were 4,976 motorcyclists killed in motor vehicle traffic crashes—an increase of 8 percent
from the 4,594 motorcyclists killed in 2014.
- An estimated 88,000 motorcyclists were injured during 2015, a 3-percent decrease from the
92,000 motorcyclists injured in 2014.
- Two-wheeled motorcycles accounted for 93 percent of all motorcycles in fatal crashes.
- Motorcyclists accounted for 14 percent of all traffic fatalities, 4 percent of all people injured, 17
percent of all occupants (driver and passenger) fatalities, and 4 percent of all occupants injured.
- Of the 4,976 motorcyclists killed in traffic crashes, 94 percent (4,684) were riders and 6 percent
(292) were passengers.